Friday, January 29, 2010

P/S 22 : I miss someone, a very special one !

This note
has it's own unique meaning
as number 2,
means a lot to you...

I started to miss you badly
worrying that you might catch a cold there
as a reminder
I keep on ask you to put on another cloth
and take care of yourself

I know
you afraid that
I would worry
that he might find you in the ball night
Everytime I talk about him
my head will full of fiery breathe
But frankly,
I will feel a little umcomfortable with jealousy
but it's healthy to do so sometimes, right Mango? XD

I will take care of myself here
Hopefully my cough will get better soon
As soon as possible
so that you won't worry too much about me...

just 2 days....
very fast de....



P/S : I miss someone, a very special one !


@@
29-1-2025

No comments: