Wednesday, January 13, 2010

P/S 7 : I don't wanna know doesn't mean that I don't know.

Early in the morning
my phone buzzed
"dun forget ur breakfast n lunch...rest well... =)"
I know
even that's only a little concern
to a friend like me
even you will forget it someday in the future
but for me
that text message
represents a huge meaning personally

Today
is a better day than yesterday
Even though I heard the boy's name today, again
I never been feeling such calm before
"I have to be confident to myself"
I said to myself
Thanks for being my side
when I am painting the wall of a classroom
Even it's already late night
and you have tonnes of works yet to be completed
Thanks for accompany me
and giving opinion while in the process of painting
We did have a little chat
Your voice
Your laughter
It's all very special one.
I couldn't stop thinking of the voice
when I'm alone
when I'm bored
when I'm sad
when I'm moody
and it started when u called me 'wenzi'.



P/S : I don't wanna know doesn't mean that I don't know.





=)
jotted on 12-1-2025

No comments: