Sunday, January 17, 2010

P/S 12 : I just wanna look into your eyes

It's ridiculous
I realised that
even though I get to know you
not more than 1 month
I had deeply fall for you
Just at the moment I stepped into the office
I heard someone called my name
there's 2 girl student teasing you
little that I know
they got your handphone
and read thru our messages
We both blushed at that very moment
Later that night
you helped me carried my bag
with your white outfit
my white bag suits you perfectly
we headed to a seminar and course registration
because I haven't really made up my mind
so I decided to just stay unregistered
on the way fo and back
We chat thru text messaging
although we sit in the same car
You became seriously quiet
and you texted me that you just wanna stay like that
and listen to my voice
We had a few eye contact though
I just hope that time will freeze and stay
at the time when we look at each other...


P/S : I just wanna look into your eyes


you looked pretty
in long sleeves white Tees
written on 16-1-2025

No comments: