Friday, January 15, 2010

P/S 9 : I hope you're just fine.

I saw the name
it's on the display screen
of your LG ice-cream
I know the possibility is near zero
for just you and I
But I had a faith
A faith that only appear few times in my life
The computer inside the office
is playing all kinds of love songs
For some reason
I smile
listen to your voice
sing along those songs
I cheered
it's the only thing I got
to inspire me
to make me continue aspire
to draw
to do everything
to just even stay alive...

We headed to station one that night
your tears
drop again
I would never know the reason that made you cried
I guess you miss your family too much
even though many things ran over my mind
Yet,
I still feel so helpless
you just sit in front of me over the table
maybe
it's because I'm useless...



P/S : I hope you're just fine and happy always.



It's better to stay still.
calmed on 14-1-2025

No comments: