Sunday, January 10, 2010

P/S 4 : I could hardly smile either

it was the 1st time you send me a text message
we went to a shopping mall
I realised,
the 3rd reason I like to walk behind you
so that I could smell the shampoo scent of your
dark
long
straight
hair
The scent
fills within the atmosphere
I am getting addicted.

It's another part of memo I wrote today
I know
you're tired and lack of sleep
and that worries me
my instinct never been so correct
in the late evening
you broke down
even it happens behind the door
my mood
slips down along the incident
I found out that
the undescribable feeling
overwhelmed the pain of my gastric
I wish I could help
I wish you could share with me
I wish I could reduce the burden
I wish I'm the one who suffer...




P/S : I could hardly smile either...



moody on 9-1-2025

No comments: