Monday, January 18, 2010

P/S 14 : You know, I know

You came to my house today
to see me bath my dog
and of course,
I know
your another intention
is to watch me play piano
I know
you're tired and extremely exhausted
you hugged a pillow with you
and rest your head on the cushion
It's kinda relieved for me
to see the look of yours
resting comfortably on the cushion
I peeped many times
while your eyes still closed
I touched your head a few times
to wake you up eventually
I know
we are impossible
after few consideration
I am awake from my sweet dream
after what happened yesterday
I saw him
well, being a hypocrit
I endured the pain
a pain that's too hard for me to hide in my heart
I know
you know
I feel hurt
after what happen yesterday
the collision between me and him
the more I had some deep consideration
the more I thought
I am the cause
for your confusion
for your problem
for your unstable emotions
There's several times
I had thought
to just finish the 3 months
and leave everything behind
and turn it into sweet memories
I know
you are confused
You know
I am confused too.
But there's one thing we both don't know
What lies between us in the future



P/S : You know, I know




but
even myself don't know
how deep I had fall for you
18-1-2025

No comments: