Wednesday, January 20, 2010

P/S 15 : It's a letter for him

Being a hypocrit, don't you feel tired? I am already.
I thought, you're just a hypocrit, but what you did today, are way too ridiculous and hilarious.
You made yourself nothing better but a joker.
Are you sure, we born in the same year? I started to doubt with that fact.
I know, I might look a little younger than my actual age. But for you?
Come on. I thought you are the one who called me to think and consider things with maturity, right? Yet, did you?
I thought, you will take care of her. Yet, I ain't see nothing. A total nil from you.
Aren't you matured enough? Or it's just a mask that you wear all the time?
Then please, tear it off, just be yourself and not faking around.

I'm sorry if I said things too hard here. But, you leave me no choice...


P/S : It's a letter for him



wicked
19-1-2025

No comments: