Monday, February 1, 2010

P/S 23 : Extraordinary You, My Angel

At last
I meet you again
after 2 days of suffering
I couldn't bear such feeling
of missing someone terribly
Perhaps
it's one of the reason I got insomnia yesterday night
my mind couldn't stop thinking of you

At last
I meet you again
and bring you
to meet up with my parent
for the first time
I know you are nervous about it
I hope my parent makes you feel comfortable
not stress and pressure though

I'm here
to say sorry
if there's anything that I've done wrongly
since we were together
Thanks for always be at my side
and support me in every aspects
You Are My Motivation of Life...


P/S : Extraordinary You, My Angel


It's you
that made me smile
and believe in
happily ever after
31-1-2025

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bangkia didnt did anything wrong..
wats he has done..
concerning, take care of her..
missing n loving her...
tat..
he made the girl feel happy n full of happiness...
wats he has done...
touched the girl..
wats he has done..
made the girl laugh n smile oweys...
is him..
wenzi-bangkia...

today..
when they are in POPULAR...
she found out bangkia was so special n very perfect tat she haven meet...
he likes music so much n pro in tat..
the girl will oweys support him n any aspect de...

n

today...
the girl meet up wif his parents le..
she dint feel pressure at all...
they are so nice n treat the girl friendly..
his sis so cute...
his mother friendly n pretty...
his father strict but 2day she saw his smile..
all nice.....^^
she likes bangkia's family...

sometimes her broken english made he laugh..
likes today..
but tats her special...
haha..^^
anyway..
she wanna thanks 2 him..
coz taught the girl a lot...
n oweys patient when teaching her...

all the girl's smile n laugh came from wenzi....
is him...
wenzi-bangkia...
made the girl's life so special n unforgetable..
made the girl happy oweys...

thanks 4 wat u have done 2 me...
wenzi...
u a my life..