Wednesday, February 17, 2010

P/S 33 : 1,2,3,4

sorry I frightened you yesterday
those word that I said
it was meant to be an ordinary joke
I admit
I still cant really control my anger fully
whenever I heard about him
I would never trust whatever **** he said

1.Thanks for not taking it too seriously.


You left klang the 2nd time
and this time you are few hundred miles away from me
going back hometown
going back to celebrate CNY with more relatives
I hate to say goodbye
that's why I smile at you
when I sent you back yesterday

2.Thanks for loving me that much, my angel.


I missed you already
You have accompany me going around my friends' house
I worry that it might be boring one
yet everytime I look at you
you will propose a smile to me
a very very sweet one
with the smile
tiredness will be automatically gone

3.Thanks for accompanying me until your mummy also jealous already


I cough
terribly
you are in the same condition too
yet all you care the most is me
reminding me not to simply eat biscuits
and drink more water
I'm touched.

4.Thanks again for concerning me and taking care of me.



P/S : 1,2,3,4. Thank You ! 3 times of 'yan wo' from left side.



take care
17-2-2025

2 comments:

ben said...

wat is 'yan wo'?

bangkia said...

hahaha.. code.. classified one..