Wednesday, February 3, 2010

P/S 25 : Smart! No doubt! You're right! It's you!

Do you need a dictionary in your hand while reading my blog?
Does a normal human being cry that often?
Do you have to be such a hypocrit?
Don't you think, the more you act, the more pathetic you are?
Are you trying to get her attention and ask for her sympathy?
Don't you think you're childish enough?
Can you please stop bugging around?
When are you going to stop all the stalking?
Don't you think you are just a perfect retarded moron joker?
Don't you think what you're doing right now is such a preposterous act?
When are you going to grow up and be like a man?
Are you going to continue all the stalk on me?
Are you going to add me in facebook or messenger?
Can't you just move on?


If you could,
When are you going to do so?
How are you going to do so?

The way you think, the way you act, the way you respond, it's crystal clear, a very prematured one.
To be frank, I am a little surprised that you found my blog though. Good job!

Read it clearly, words by words and ask yourself at least once before you leave my blog...



P/S : Smart! No doubt! You're right! It's you!



Hello
2-2-2025

No comments: