Sunday, August 10, 2008

story3 - chapter4 : Reality

"erm, tze, are you free tonight? I was thinking that may be we can have a dinner at La Contri' Paso..."
A text message appeared on my mobile.

"ok, 7pm we meet there!"
I replied her.

Time dashed in a blink off eyes. Once I reached the five-star Italian restaurant, a waiter served me to a table.

"Here's the menu for our restaurant, sir."
I opened up the menu, a letter dropped out from it. I thought it was a misplaced by the waiter, so i quickly call the waiter to confirm.

"Waiter!"
I called.

"How may I help you, sir?"
The waiter replied with a very polite manner.

"There's this unnamed letter dropped from the menu, and I would like to pass it to you."
I handover the letter to the waiter, yet the waiter seemed to reject my will.

"I'm sorry sir, just before your presence, there was a lady handed this letter to me, and ask me to insert into the menu which will be served to the customer of this table. And I guess this letter belongs to you, sir." The waiter calmly replied.

Without any hesitation, I opened up the letter, the handwriting, it's Charlynn!

I stunned for few ticking moment, mind went blank... why?
My vision was getting blur, tears fall onto the letter..

Is it a Reality?!

- The letter -

No comments: