Sunday, August 10, 2008

story3 - chapter1 : ShOuld I?

"Au plaisir de vous revoir !"
I smiled and waved to the guy.
The night, was so peaceful.. the city of Paris still lively with lights. Romance fill-up the atmosphere.
Such place, was used to be our dream, 7 hours of flight, 2 person, 1 couple.

Rolling film in my head, as if the movie had just started. A long movie indeed. I was standing alone, in a descending lift surrounded with transparent glass that provide the best view of Paris city at night. 3 years after the history carved deeply in my 'mind-book', weird smile appears on my face..

Remembered the way you smiled at me, our 1st date, 1st movie, even, our 1st kiss. . Lights around the Eiffel Tower represented our love. Passionate red, a very warm color at the cold night... thousands of words is not even comparable with a little touch of lips on your forehead.

......

The memories... I've tried real hard to cover it with tonnes of overloaded daily work, but such memorable moment with you. If I was given a chance to remove it from my mind..


Should I ... ?

No comments: