Sunday, August 10, 2008

story3 - chapter3 : It's a SecRet

"It's a secret!"
Everytime I saw her writting her diary, I got excited and curious about the content. And, everytime I asked for permission to read, she will reply me with that 3 familiar words.
But i just got my special way to persuade her.

"Come on, dar, erm... how if I play 1 song for you as a trade for your diary?

"1 song for 1 random picked page!" she replied after some considering moment.

"So, it's a deal? haha... "
a very sweet-looking face, laying on my shoulder, and I played " secret " from Jay Chou for the trade.

After I finished the song, suddenly, a soft lips touched my cheek. We hugged together at that very sentimental moment. Thay day went perfectly well, and because of that, I totally forgot about the diary deal though.

No comments: