Sunday, August 10, 2008

story3 - chapter2 : How If?

I've made up my mind, the unforgettable, will only sink, deep into the sea of memories. There's no way I would forget such an adorable girl that appeared in my life...

____________________________________________________

We dated each other after school everyday, to meet at the field near our house. That was our little promise, we sat on the marble bench beside the basketball court, sometimes we even discussed some maths question there, as my math is kinda " pro "... XD

Even though for others, such thing, is not even interesting or in other word, it is really boring, but for me, it has been a certain kind of satisfaction. Looking at her wondering face and confusion about math question, it was really cute. My mind started to go blank...

" Why are you smiling?! I'm asking you question la, wei ... "

I felt a little finger touched my right arm.

" Yeah? Which part you don't understand? ", I quickly responded to her as she was frustrated with the math problem-solving.

" See, is that easy, just use y= mx+c, substitute the coordinates x and y of the point P into the x and y of the equation, then... ", I continued my lesson to her. Her cute face appeared again every time she bumps into a dead-end of a question.

" Owh, i got it, thanks Tze, thanks a million ya! ", her cheerful smile indirectly affected my mood,
I smiled too..

" Tze, why u like to squat and not sitting? hmm... weird guy, but cute... hahaha.. like Lawliet in Death Note, I adore him, he's such a cool and smart character! Don't you agree?? ". I like to squat on benches or seats rather than sitting on it, because of that, she had always been curious about my position of sitting on the bench.

"Like Lawliet in Death Note?! hahaha.. you must be kidding! But he is really cool. Yeah I do agree with you."

" Really?! Oh ya, 'L Change the World' is coming out next week, erm.. I'm asking whether if you would like to accompany me to the cinema for a movie?". Her cheeks and ears blushed.

" Okay no problem, but why are you blushing?? hahaha... "

" What... Am I?! err... err... I think the weather is too hot for me, so... "

Before she could finished her sentence, instinct whispered in my mind, spontaneously I hold her little soft hand, she was stunned. I looked through her eyes and asked.

" How if... I say I love you? Would you... accept me?"

She nodded her head, smiling.

That gloaming, the purple-orange-colored sky was so beautiful... The most beautiful
gloaming in my life..

No comments: